- Pre-test Directions
evidence that you can accurately type 25 words or more per minute.
If you have previously earned this certificate through Mavis Beacon, show your
instructor that certificate to document you can type 25 words or better!
If not, complete one of the diagnostic quizzes below to achieve this result:
- Teknimedia if you have access.
- If you do not have access to Teknimedia, use Mavis Beacon if you have access in a computer lab.
- If you can not access any of the above, use this outside free resource: Learn To Type. Stay focused on the lesson!
In some browsers you may need to select the X on the window tab to close a window. (Contact your instructor if you have questions.)
- Earned the Certificate of Accomplishment or evidence of typing 25 words or more per minute with accuracy, give it to your instructor as instructed in the Mouse Lesson and proceed to Navigation.
- Did not earn the certificate or evidence of successful completion, proceed to the Keyboard Lesson.